- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Space Heater - Cambridge Engineering - Facility Management Product Release
After several years of offering its S-Series heater in custom vertical configurations to meet specific customer needs, Cambridge Engineering has standardized the vertical design in three different sizes, along with vertical mounting stands to make installation easier. The S-Series is an HTHV (high temperature heating and ventilation) direct gas-fired space heater.
Installation choices include horizontal thru-wall, rooftop, and under roof; and vertical outdoor and indoor. The S-Series is easy to install and start-up because it is compact, lightweight, pre-piped and pre-wired. The vertical stands also come standard, and make installation faster for contractors.
The standard vertical heaters are available on three models: S-1850, S-2200, and S-3200. Heating capacities are, respectively: 1.8, 2.2, and 3.2 MBtuh.
The Cambridge S-Series provides better comfort through de-stratification. It also provides indoor air quality by using 100 percent outside air. Cambridge HTHV technology exceeds the Department of Energy’s 90 percent High-Efficiency gas-fired technology standards, and was the subject of a DOE study that illustrated the superior efficiency of HTHV versus unit heaters.
Common applications for the S-Series include warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing and assembly plants, indoor sports facilities, automobile dealership service bays, car washes, aircraft hangars, boat storage, waste-water treatment facilities and other commercial and industrial facilities.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation