Soundmasking System - Logison Acoustic Network - Facility Management Product Release
The LogiSon Acoustic Network soundmasking system uses independent, distributed masking devices which can be addressed and controlled via a central panel or computer software. The latest release of the company's Acoustic Network Manager software includes an integrated AutoCAD feature that allows users to design the system's layout in .DWG format and then use that custom visual interface to control its components.
- Think Fast: Learning Lessons from the Pandemic
- Roof Replacement Strategies and Tactics
- Cost Considerations When Outsourcing Maintenance and Engineering Tasks
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia