- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facility Engineering Manager »
- Assistant Director -Logistics and Contracts »
- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
Soundmasking System - Logison Acoustic Network - Facility Management Product Release
The LogiSon Acoustic Network soundmasking system uses independent, distributed masking devices which can be addressed and controlled via a central panel or computer software. The latest release of the company's Acoustic Network Manager software includes an integrated AutoCAD feature that allows users to design the system's layout in .DWG format and then use that custom visual interface to control its components.
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use