Soundmasking Speaker - Dynasound Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The DS1338 cylindrical sound masking speaker is designed for installation in open structure facilities where aesthetics are important. When suspended, the loudspeaker assembly offers a clean appearance with no exposed controls or wiring from below. The speaker provides uniform dispersion and is suited for soundmasking, paging and music signals.
The unit is available with a standard satin finish or white or black. Less than ten inches in diameter, the unit contains a six-inch diameter speaker mounted off axis within the enclosure, reducing standing acoustical waves. The enclosure includes a convoluted, flame-retardant, acoustical insert to further reduce standing waves and metallic resonance. A factory installed rotary switch, with an “OFF” position, provides adjustment for uniform soundmasking. The unit is ETL listed to conform to UL1480 and UL2040 and is certified to CSA Standard C22.2 60065.
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia