Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Electrician »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Sound-blocking Panel System - pinta acoustic - Facility Management Product Release
AirHush is a portable sound-blocking panel system engineered to keep sound from traveling into adjacent spaces. AirHush panels assemble to create freestanding partitions or enclosures to allow for private conversations or to block disruptive noise from equipment or other nearby sources. The unique contemporary appearance, modular design and sound isolation properties of AirHush make it ideal for open-plan offices as a huddle or conference room, educational facilities, music and media rooms, retail sound rooms, trade show conference areas, worship facility crying rooms and more.
Constructed with an inflatable core and modern soundproofing materials in an aluminum frame, standard AirHush panels have a sound transmission class (STC) of 34. Enhanced models have higher STCs, as well as R and NRC values. AirHush ISAT (Inflatable Sound Attenuation Technology) Systems provide the flexibility to create areas for blocking or isolating sound anywhere.
The barrier material is available with transparent mass-loaded vinyl. When sound blocking and absorption are needed, the product can be modified to include pinta’s willtec sound absorbing open-cell foam. The system is simple to disassemble and panels deflate to save storage space and shipping costs.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms