Sound Remediation Assembly, with DensDeck® Roof Boards - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
Innovative roofing sound assembly systems featuring DensDeck® Roof Boards provide high levels of sound attenuation, an especially important attribute in wall and roof-ceiling assemblies around airports, expressways, light rail and railroads and military bases. DensDeck® is the first gypsum roof board tested to contribute to STC ratings of up to 61 and OITC ratings of up to 49 in roofing assemblies for commercial framed construction.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options