- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Sound Remediation Assembly, with DensDeck® Roof Boards - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
Innovative roofing sound assembly systems featuring DensDeck® Roof Boards provide high levels of sound attenuation, an especially important attribute in wall and roof-ceiling assemblies around airports, expressways, light rail and railroads and military bases. DensDeck® is the first gypsum roof board tested to contribute to STC ratings of up to 61 and OITC ratings of up to 49 in roofing assemblies for commercial framed construction.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option