- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
Sound Remediation Assembly, with DensDeck® Roof Boards - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
Innovative roofing sound assembly systems featuring DensDeck® Roof Boards provide high levels of sound attenuation, an especially important attribute in wall and roof-ceiling assemblies around airports, expressways, light rail and railroads and military bases. DensDeck® is the first gypsum roof board tested to contribute to STC ratings of up to 61 and OITC ratings of up to 49 in roofing assemblies for commercial framed construction.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know