Sound Board - USG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Levelrock brand sound-reduction board and Levelrock SRM-25 sound reduction mat from USG can help architects and designers qualify for LEED credits from the U.S. Green Building Council.
The sound board has a recycled content of nearly 50 percent, of which 17 percent is post-consumer material. The sound mat is manufactured with a typical recycled content of 15 percent, 100 percent of which is pre-consumer/post-industrial material. Because these materials do not contain any CFCs, cadmium or mercury, they are non-hazardous and non-toxic.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors