- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Solid Surface Sinks - Sloan - Facility Management Product Release
SloanStone line of molded, solid-surface sinks include three models that enhance the product line with their wide range of aesthetic and color options designed to fit the needs of schools, healthcare facilities, office buildings, malls, airports, stadiums and more. Engineered for high-traffic environments, SloanStone sinks are vandal resistant and feature a single-molded basin with non-porous surfaces for a hygienic environment that can be easily serviced.
Each of Sloan’s new sinks are ideal for wall-mount applications and are designed to pair with Sloan faucets and soap dispensers. Sloan’s expanded product line has 14 SloanStone sinks, including:
• Round Front ELRF Series: With limited corners, this design is well-suited for restrooms frequented by children.
• Arrowhead ELA Series: A unique design, the Arrowhead features a modern aesthetic, with a slight point and an open front edge.
• Waterfall ELWF Series: This model is tailored for mixed adult and children locations. Its ADA-friendly design provides one or more adult-height stations paired with one child-height station.
The SloanStone models complement its existing line of sinks such as the gradient (ELGR series) and electronic lavatory system (ELS Series) models and are elevated even further with the ability to be paired with any of Sloan’s faucets and seven new matching sensor-activated soap dispensers for a cohesive on-deck aesthetic.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms