Solar Power Monitoring - Sensicast Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The SensiNet DC voltage and current sensors from Sensicast are capable of string-level monitoring of Photovoltaic solar power generating systems. The sensors are housed in NEMA-4-compliant enclosures for outdoor use, and work in concert with other SensiNet components, including temperature and humidity sensors, mesh repeaters, gateways and services software. When combined, the system provides comprehensive metering and for revenue-grade monitoring of commercial solar electric systems.
By capturing real-time data reflecting the condition of photovoltaic cells and panels, the system monitors operating efficiency and detects problems that can lead to inefficient operations of photovoltaic systems.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully