Solar Panels - Panasonic/Sanyo - Facility Management Product Release
The HIT Power S series use hybrid cells that produce the highest output on cloudy days. Has a cell conversion efficiency of 21.6 percent and has a Performance Test Conditions to Standard Test Conditions of 93 percent. Power ratings guarantee that panels produce 100 percent or more of the rated power at the time of purchase, according to the company.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully