Solar Panel Produces Energy From Front and Back - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s flagship LG NeON 2 panels produce energy from both the front and back. By absorbing light from even the backside, the cells raise efficiency. This makes the cells particularly more efficient than conventional cells in mornings and evenings when the incident angle is lower. When micro cracks or finger electrode erosion happens by natural degradation of mechanisms in the outskirts of the solar cell, the product reduces down performance by blocking the electrical path due to the tight layout of wires.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully