Solar Panel Produces Energy From Front and Back - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s flagship LG NeON 2 panels produce energy from both the front and back. By absorbing light from even the backside, the cells raise efficiency. This makes the cells particularly more efficient than conventional cells in mornings and evenings when the incident angle is lower. When micro cracks or finger electrode erosion happens by natural degradation of mechanisms in the outskirts of the solar cell, the product reduces down performance by blocking the electrical path due to the tight layout of wires.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully