Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Solar Electric Roofing - Sika Sarnafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sarnafil’s solar electric roofing system combines thin-film amorphous silicon photovoltaic cells with the company’s EnergySmart Roof. The panels enable maximum kilowatt-hour output, producing electricity using a wider spectrum of light than traditional crystalline technology, according to the company. The installed roof is sealed and bonded, providing a weather-tight roof with no penetrations.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?