Solar Disconnect Switch - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Solar Disconnect Switch can control three separate 600VDC circuits. The three-pole Solar Photovoltaic Type VBII Safety Switch is available in 30, 60 and 100-amp ratings. The switch uses powerful magnets which are located within the line bases to quickly disperse and extinguish arcs when negative-ground 600VDC circuits are opened under load.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully