Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Solar Collector - Enerconcept Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Lubi wall-mounted collector produces up to 80.7 percent peak heating efficiencies, the highest efficiency ever recorded for any solar air technology, according to Canadian Standards Association certification tests. It can produce temperature increases of up to 81F (45C) above ambient outdoor temperatures. Maximum outputs are 254-BTU/h/ft2 (800-watts/m2).
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability