- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Solar Canopy - Duo-Gard Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
These solar photovoltaic canopy systems are custom-designed to integrate as part of a building's architecture. The canopies are engineered with a sealed skin and continuous components, eliminating gaps between panels. This design achieves a weather-tight structure for all climatic regions. All wiring is built into framing channels for a clean, contemporary appearance. The canopies are available in standard sloped and ridge styles and are configured for the size and scope required for each project.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems