- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Solar Bonding Lugs - ERICO - Facility Management Product Release
ERITECH® lugs are designed to bond the frames and mounting structures of photovoltaic systems. The lugs resist corrosion and are galvanically compatible with copper grounding conductors and aluminum, photovoltaic module frames. The stamped lug has a lay-in feature that allows the positioning of the grounding conductor along multiple frames before securing the wire. Workers can use the same hex-head power driver to install the lug to the frame and secure the wire into the lug.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems