Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Software Calculates Envelope's Total Cost of Ownership - Butler Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
SmartView technology is designed to make energy modeling more feasible by drastically reducing the amount of time and input data required. Based on the energy model, it predicts total cost of ownership (TCO), which equals first cost for the building envelope, plus operating, maintenance, and replacement costs for the facility. TCO also factors in cost of capital, inflation, energy price escalation, and equipment life. Additionally, tax rebate information can be factored in. A SmartView report is available through Butler Builder dealers.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat