- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Soap Dispenser - Technical Concepts - Facility Management Product Release
Technical Concept’s AutoFoam Soap System is a wall-mounted hand wash system that automatically dispenses foam soap, touch-free. It is high capacity, providing 2,750 hand washes per 1100 ml refill bag, which is not packaged in a box to reduce packaging waste.
The system’s Enriched Foam soaps are highly concentrated and available in two formulas: Lotion Soap with Moisturizers for general hand washing and Antibacterial Soap E2 Rated with Triclosan for the higher sanitation needs.
The dispenser’s Smart Sensor and cam gear technology provides a 3-year or 120,000 dispenses battery life. It is equipped with visual and audio cues to indicate low refill and battery life. The dispenser is available in a range of color combinations and is key lockable.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- Gender Neutral Restrooms: Re-thinking Signage
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms