- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Soap Dispenser - Technical Concepts - Facility Management Product Release
Technical Concept’s AutoFoam Soap System is a wall-mounted hand wash system that automatically dispenses foam soap, touch-free. It is high capacity, providing 2,750 hand washes per 1100 ml refill bag, which is not packaged in a box to reduce packaging waste.
The system’s Enriched Foam soaps are highly concentrated and available in two formulas: Lotion Soap with Moisturizers for general hand washing and Antibacterial Soap E2 Rated with Triclosan for the higher sanitation needs.
The dispenser’s Smart Sensor and cam gear technology provides a 3-year or 120,000 dispenses battery life. It is equipped with visual and audio cues to indicate low refill and battery life. The dispenser is available in a range of color combinations and is key lockable.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms