- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Snow Blower Attachments Offered for Skid Steers and Tractors - Loftness - Facility Management Product Release
Loftness’ line of snow blowers accommodates many makes and models of skid steers and tractors. Each unit is built with heavy-duty construction for maximum reliability and high performance.
Skid steer snow blowers are offered for a wide variety of flow rates, starting as low as 15 gpm. Seven models are available in 72- to 84-inch widths. They come with a universal coupler, a single motor design and an electric spout rotator.
A total of 11 rear-mount, PTO-driven tractor models are also offered with one-, two- or three-auger configurations. Available in 60- to 108-inch widths, they accommodate tractors with 540- or 1,000-RPM PTO drives and 16- to 200-PTO horsepower. The units feature two-stage designs for highly efficient operation.
All components feature heavy-duty construction, including the auger, impeller, spout, gearbox and chain drive. Other standard features include adjustable skid shoes, reinforced body braces and shear bolt protection.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Snow and Ice Management: Strategies to Prepare for Winter Operations
- Training, Good Maintenance Are Crucial to Snow and Ice Management
- How to Create Mower Specifications to Meet Different Needs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today