- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Smokeless Cigarette Receptacle - Halo Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Halo line of smokeless cigarette receptacles is available in seven different styles and offers a wide variety of color and surface finishes.
The receptacles are made of 5000PSI precast concrete and feature lockable stainless-steel doors. The units empty in as little as 15 seconds, according to the company, and have a capacity of 350 - 500 cigarette butts. No anchoring is required. Corporate logo branding is available on most styles. All parts are made from non-corrosive materials.
- 5 Hidden Costs of Deferring Maintenance
- How to Implement a Facility Health and Safety Plan
- How to Create a Robust Facility Health and Safety Program
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use