Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Smoke Detector - Xtralis - Facility Management Product Release
VESDA VLP aspirating smoke detector has an alarm sensitivity range of .005 percent to 20 percent obscuration per meter. Laser-based smoke detection covers 20,000 sq. ft. Detector can be used in self-contained or modular systems; in modular configuration, detector can be mounted remotely from display, programmer, and network modules.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA