Smart Meters - E-Mon LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Class 3200 meter is available in a multiple meter unit version, offering a four-line LCD showing kilowatt (kW) hours demand with peak date and time; power factor percent per phase; real-time load in kW; amps per phase. Also included is built-in RS-485 communications. The meter comes standard with EZ7 protocol for use with energy use software in NEMA 4X enclosures for indoor and outdoor use.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully