Smart Meters - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 3000 meters can monitor power consumption for individual tenants, departments, and pieces of equipment, or other loads. Can measure kWh, demand, instantaneous power, volts, amps, watts, VAR and VA per phase. Equipped with an isolated pulse output channel and RS-485 serial port for AMR/BAS/BMS/EMS system interface. Energy-direction arrows (per phase energy and total energy) in the custom display indicate if the meter is installed correctly.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully