- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Skylight - Varco Pruden Buildings - Facility Management Product Release
Prismax SL and TRU Skylights for the company's standing seam metal roofs feature up to 70 percent light transmittance with no hot spots. The prismatic acrylic lens is self-curbing. Available in 10-foot lengths at 24 inches wide; additional 5- or 10-foot units can be attached. An insulated frame and thermal breaks reduce the chance of condensation forming on the interior of the skylight frame.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems