- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Skid Loader - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Bobcat’s S100 skid-steer loader has a 1,000-pound rated operating capacity and a cab design that offers more leg, seat, arm and headroom. The instrument panel provides operators state-of-the-art diagnostic capabilities and the transversely mounted engine provides easier access.
Lift height is 8 feet 6 inches and the S-100 is powered by a four-cylinder 33 HP diesel engine. The loader’s operating weight is 4,110 pounds, and it can travel at speeds speed up to 6 mph. The 13 gpm hydraulic pump capacity can operated more than 35 approved attachments.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Equipment Inspection, Training Key to Snow and Ice Management Success
- Cold-Weather Considerations: Preparing for Winter’s Worst
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today