- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Head Gardener »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Situation Management - NICE Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The NICE Situation system uses Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) to help plan, detect, react, and analyze situations by using perimeter-intrusion sensors, location tracking, video systems, access control, and more. With generic gateways and open architecture, the system is designed to integrate information from diverse systems across an organization. The Situator presents a common operating picture with real-time alerts and information from all integrated systems in an intuitive multi-layered Geographical Information System (GIS)-based display.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing