- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Sink - Zurn - Facility Management Product Release
Sundara Handwashing System combines a seamless countertop and basin design with faucets and soap dispensers to match. Made from a proprietary mix of materials, the product is easy to maintain and scratch and stain resistant, preserving the beauty of the solid surface material. In addition, Sundara has a 300 lb. load rating to assure vandal prevention. Installs using the existing wall-hanging system in renovations, or with Zurn’s carrier system for new construction.
The system is available in seven different basin colors across the three designs: Sundara Reef, Drift, and Float. Available in single-, double-, and triple-basin configurations, Sundara affords a variety of options to meet numerous restroom footprints while still maintaining each user’s personal space. Three sets of faucet and soap dispensers, available in multiple finishes, lend a coordinated look.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms