- Director of Building Operations »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
Single-ply Membrane - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Duro-Tuff single-ply membrane uses 18-by-9 weft-insertion scrim for increased strength, improved weathering performance, and increased longevity, according to the company. Membranes are available in 2.5-foot, 5-foot and 10-foot wide rolls in 100-foot lengths. Thicknesses of 50 and 60 mils are available. Can be attached mechanically, induction welded, or adhered.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 5 Common Winter Roofing Mistakes
- Green Roofs See Several Benefits
- The Benefits of Blue Roofs