- Facility Engineering Manager »
- Facilities Manager »
- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Assistant Director -Logistics and Contracts »
Single-packaged HVAC - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Series 5 is available for cooling only, cooling with one- or two-stage gas heat, and cooling with supplemental electric-heat units. The units are designed for curb mounting on a roof, but workers also can mount them on slabs at ground level. The units use environmentally responsible R-410A refrigerant and offer low operating costs. They also feature a cooling efficiency of 13 SEER and a heating efficiency of 80 percent AFUE.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation