- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Silicone Roofing - West Development Group - Facility Management Product Release
The System 14 Total Silicone Roof System from West Development includes silicone sheet goods, skylight glazing, silicone sealants and coatings, and Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) insulation, as well as other products for any commercial or industrial roofing situation.
The system features a zero VOC coating applied over a soy-based SPF, creating a moisture-resistant seal. A silicone topcoat cures in a few hours; forms a seamless, self-flashing seal; resists oxidation, rain and snow, ozone, and many chemicals, according to the company. It also resists cracking and peeling and will not shrink or become brittle or stiff and eliminates most tear-offs. The silicone surface can be reconditioned.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems