Silicone Coating - Gaco Western Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
GacoSil S-20 is a single-component, moisture-curing, rubber roof coating designed for use on sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam, metal, concrete, wood, built-up roofing, and most single-ply roofs. The coating passed the ASTM E108 flame spread test and earned the Underwriters Laboratories Class A fire rating – the highest level of fire protection available. Other ASTM testing provided ratings for tensile strength, tear resistance, hardness, water immersion, permeability, reflectance, emittance and flash point.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options