- Facilities Information Technology Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Technician »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Signs - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s durable, weather-resistant signs for light industrial and commercial applications includes a new line of aluminum, plastic, and self-sticking vinyl signs. The company’s commercial grade B-590 aluminum features a protective coating and printed legend on a rust-proof aluminum that holds up well for indoor or outdoor applications, even in extremely wet environments. It will not rust even if marred, and provides light abrasion and chemical resistance. Conforms to curved surfaces, has four standard 7/16 inch holes for mounting, and will last outdoors an average of four years.
With a protective outer coating, commercial grade B-463 plastic offers light abrasion and chemical resistance that will not rust, chip, peel, or flake. It conforms well to curved surfaces, has an average outdoor life of two years, and comes with standard 7/16 inch four-corner holes for easy mounting.
Commercial grade B-972 self-sticking vinyl is a flexible, pressure-sensitive vinyl material for indoor/outdoor applications. It is adhesive backed and will conform to smooth curved surfaces. These signs are direct printed with weather-resistant inks and have an average outdoor life of two years.
- Credentials Increase Professionalism of Facilities Organizations
- 5 Hidden Costs of Deferring Maintenance
- How to Take Pride in Maintenance
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use