Showerhead - Moen Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ultra-low flow showerheads from Moen come in fixed and handheld models. The showerheads have a flow rate of 1.6 gallons per minute. Use of the showerheads can contribute toward a building’s eligibility for LEED certification, earning the building up to two points in the Water Use Reduction category.
The showerheads have a vandal-resistant solid brass shell and a chrome finish, while the handheld model is constructed of high impact, chrome plated polymers. Both models feature self-cleaning nozzles.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Planning Restroom Upgrades in the COVID-19 Era
- How to Measure Results of Design Shifts to All-Inclusive Restrooms
- Restroom Technology Upgrades Can Aid Coronavirus Mitigation Efforts
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms