Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Shower Valve - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
This pressure-balancing valve offers improved flow management, precise hot-and-cold water mixing, simplified hot-water-volume adjustment, and a reduced flow rate for tub and shower service. Hot-and-cold supply inlet check stops are built into the valve. The valve is available separately or as part of a system that includes a choice of showerhead, diverter tub spout, and all finishing trim.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility