Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Shower Systems - Moen Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Shower systems and trim kits offer a number of different specifying options, including heavy-duty showerheads. No-head trim kits support fixed showerhead styles, including standard 2.5 gallons per minute (gpm) model and Eco-Performance models that flow at either 1.5 gpm or 1.75 gpm. Showerhead features a heavy-duty metal shell and set screws that hold the showerhead to the arm for vandalism resistance. Trim kits and showerhead are available in LifeShine Classic Brushed Nickel finish, as well as chrome.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility