Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Shelving - Eagle Group - Facility Management Product Release
The Add-A-Shelf adjustable wire shelving system from Eagle provides improved shelving flexibility. Users can adjust, add or remove shelves in seconds, without needing to disassemble the entire unit or dismantle the top shelf.
Shelves feature numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered split sleeves, and shelf collars made from an ABS polymer. Each shelf to hold up to 300 pounds and the front edge of shelving lowered by as much as 4 inches to create a slanted shelf.
The design requires tool-less assembly and is NSF-approved for food displays. Shelving is offered in a variety of colors and finishes, including black, red and white epoxy, zinc and chrome.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality