Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Shelving - Eagle Group - Facility Management Product Release
The Add-A-Shelf adjustable wire shelving system from Eagle provides improved shelving flexibility. Users can adjust, add or remove shelves in seconds, without needing to disassemble the entire unit or dismantle the top shelf.
Shelves feature numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered split sleeves, and shelf collars made from an ABS polymer. Each shelf to hold up to 300 pounds and the front edge of shelving lowered by as much as 4 inches to create a slanted shelf.
The design requires tool-less assembly and is NSF-approved for food displays. Shelving is offered in a variety of colors and finishes, including black, red and white epoxy, zinc and chrome.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Cordless Power Tools Continue to Add Features and Improvements
- Using Infrared Imaging to Detect Electrical Issues
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality