Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Severe Weather Exterior Paint - Valspar - Facility Management Product Release
Severe Weather Exterior Paint resists fading, peeling and blistering, chalking and tannin stains. The 100 percent acrylic latex also gives a mildew resistant coating and can be applied in temperatures as low as 35F. Available in flat, satin, and semi-gloss sheens. Maximum hide, with 46 percent solids by weight.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors