Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Service-Sink Faucet - Moen Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Two models of the M•Dura service-sink faucet feature lever handles, and a third model features wrist-blade handles. Installers can adjust each of the center-set faucets between 7-1/2 inches and 8-1/2 inches. The spouts reach 9-3/8 inches or 10-1/4 inches, depending on the model, to accommodate service areas of different sizes, and they include extra-durable, ceramic disc cartridges to prevent leaks. Each model provides a 3/4-inch hose-thread connection, a built-in vacuum breaker that helps prevent water contamination, and accessible internal service stops. The faucets are available in rough-chrome and polished-chrome finishes.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility