- Director of Facilities Management »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
Series 4S Furnace Designed For Low Volumetric Release Rates - Burnham - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 4S uses the very latest design techniques and standards. Its furnace is designed for low volumetric release rates of no more than 136,000 btu per hour per cubic feet. The design incorporates positive water flow circulation and maximum heat transfer to maximize ratings. The lower the release rates, the easier the boiler works. The Series 4S is also easily converted to a Low NOx product when needed. All external trim piping is designed and installed in accordance with the ASME Code and is certified by an independent inspection agency for compliance.
- Adoption of Electronically Commutated Motor Pumps Increases as Energy Savings Add Up
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?