Sensor - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
SMART-Sensor LCD now offers an integrated CO2 sensor option. Sensor has an auto-calibration feature that establishes a baseline CO2 level for any space. Non-dispersive infrared optical sensor has 0-2,000 PPM range and an accuracy of ±50 PPM. Available in manual calibration model. Power requirements are 2 mA more than base SMART-Sensor.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things