Sensor-Operated Faucet - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Lumino® allows users to adjust water temperature, which is visually indicated by an illuminated color ring near the top of the faucet. The ring changes color depending on the temperature setting. The ring turns red when a user pulls the lever forward for hot water. When a user sets the lever upright, the ring becomes white for tempered water. Pushing the lever back for cold water makes the ring blue. The faucet is equipped with double infrared sensors and microprocessor-based logic to ensure trouble-free, on-demand activation. The faucet operates at a water-efficient flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms