Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Sensor-Operated Faucet - Technical Concepts - Facility Management Product Release
The AutoFaucet® features Surround Sensor™ technology that creates a 3-inch, omni-directional sensing zone surrounding the entire spout. Dry cam-gear technology controls the water flow, eliminating sticking solenoid valves that cause dripping. It will not corrode or fail because the design keeps all electronics away from water. The faucet features a battery life of up to three years, or about 400,000 cycles. The faucet is available in various styles and finishes. It also is covered by a three-year warranty for defects in parts and workmanship and a 10-year replacement warranty.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility