- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
Sensor - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Comfort Sensor combines multiple sensing and zone damper control options in a single device for light commercial applications.
The sensor’s primary function is as a zone temperature sensor for use with the company’s L Connection Network building automation system. It can also be used for stand-alone applications that do not require a complete building automation system. There are several versions available that combine relative humidity or carbon dioxide sensing options with temperature sensing.
Zone damper or terminal box control is also optional in the same device for zoning applications. This modular approach minimizies the number of devices on the wall.
An intuitive LCD interface is available for adjusting temperature setpoints and viewing zone information. This -friendly interface is suited for office workers or other occupants to easily adjust temperature setpoints within a range that’s been specified by the facility manager. All models include a system override button that can be used to put the system into occupied mode; this feature can be disabled.
Installation of the sensor requires only two communication wires and power to operate. The sensor is located in the space providing access for installation and trouble-shooting.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation