Sensor Faucets Feature Above Deck User Controlled Temperature Mixing - Chicago Faucets - Facility Management Product Release
EQ is the next generation of sensor faucets, with plug-and-play installation, intelligent electronics, and the high-quality construction from Chicago Faucets.
The models feature above deck user controlled temperature mixing and are the most affordable electronic faucets with integrated ASSE 1070 scald protection. The new faucets are available in polished chrome in two spout designs — Curved and High Arc. They feature a stylish temperature control handle with hot and cold color index for setting the desired water temperature. Like our other EQ models, the new fittings are available with plug-in AC, hardwire AC, battery, or SSPS self-sustaining power sources.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms