- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Sensor Faucet - T&S Brass & Bronze Works Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EC-3122 keeps all features above deck. Includes a manual mixing valve built into the faucet body itself and programmable water shut-off delay, auto timeout, sensor range and auto flush. The faucet comes standard with AC (plug-in wall transformer with a split tail) and DC (four AA batteries) power options and features a vandal-resistant aerator that flows at 2.2 GPM.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms