Sensor - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 2080 Series indoor air quality sensors provide a 0-10V output for CO2 measurement as well as a passive output for temperature measurement. Each sensor includes four interchangeable temperature sensing elements to enable compatibility with a variety of controllers. The 2080 Series is available in both wall-mounted and duct-mounted configurations.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things