Sensor - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 2080 Series indoor air quality sensors provide a 0-10V output for CO2 measurement as well as a passive output for temperature measurement. Each sensor includes four interchangeable temperature sensing elements to enable compatibility with a variety of controllers. The 2080 Series is available in both wall-mounted and duct-mounted configurations.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things