Self-adhered Roofing Membrane - Soprema - Facility Management Product Release
SURE-STICK self-adhered roofing membrane product line provides ease of use, odorless application, and time, labor and material savings.
The SURE-STICK family consists of four products:
SURE-STICK Nail Base — an SBS-modified anchor sheet for use over nailable substrates, such as wood decking.
ELASTOPHENE SURE-STICK — a glass-fiber-reinforced product with a film surface that allows installers to eliminate priming when installing the cap sheet, reducing labor and material costs.
SOPRALENE SURE-STICK — a similar, polyester-reinforced product with a film surface that also allows installers to eliminate priming when installing the cap sheet, reducing labor and material costs.
ELASTOPHENE SURE-STICK FR GR — a fire-retardant cap sheet product with a granulated surface that features a side lap film and a split-back release film underneath that makes application easier.
All SURE-STICK self-adhered products feature a specially formulated underside compound designed for reliable application, even at low temperatures. The SURE-STICK cap membrane also includes a side lap film, which protects the side lap and ensures maximum adhesion.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements