- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Self-adhered PVC Membrane - Sika Sarnafil - Facility Management Product Release
Sarnafil G 410 Self-Adhered Membrane, a PVC peel and stick roofing membrane, provides all of the benefits of a Sarnafil adhered roofing system, without the hassle and mess of liquid adhesives. Simply peel back the adhesive release liner and bond the membrane to an approved substrate. The Sarnafil G 410 Self-Adhered Membrane is an easier, faster way to install an adhered roofing membrane.
It’s no secret that VOCs from liquid adhesives can be an issue on certain types of jobs. By eliminating the use of membrane adhesives, you also eliminate VOCs and adhesive odors from entering the building. In addition, the adhesive is pre-applied at the factory, assuring a more consistent coverage versus applied on site.
The Sarnafil G 410 SA is ideal for any project, but especially for those sensitive to odors and fumes, and for applications where torches and open flames are not allowed.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems