Self-Retracting Step - Step 'n Wash Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The step enables children to safely wash their hands in public restrooms. The step is rated to support up to 600 pounds. The unit is constructed from 14- and 16-gauge, type-304 stainless steel and is reinforced with two stainless plates and support bars. Step height is 9.75 inches in the horizontal position. The step surface features a marine-grade, non-slip tread. The step self-retracts using a pneumatic, gas-spring mechanism in a concealed cylinder.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms