Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Self-Retracting Step - Step 'n Wash Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The step enables children to safely wash their hands in public restrooms. The step is rated to support up to 600 pounds. The unit is constructed from 14- and 16-gauge, type-304 stainless steel and is reinforced with two stainless plates and support bars. Step height is 9.75 inches in the horizontal position. The step surface features a marine-grade, non-slip tread. The step self-retracts using a pneumatic, gas-spring mechanism in a concealed cylinder.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility